05 June 2012

#monolog



It happened again. The stupid fight. He zipped his mouth. Doesn't want to talk at all. Cold conversation. Create a distance. Dan aku pun cuma diem. Speechless. Tired. Tried to warm things up but I failed. Should I go? Should I stay? Should I move or should I play? Am I stupid or am I tired of being alone?

*Udah tau bakal dikatain apa. Udah tau juga kalo masalah ini udah dibahas berjuta-juta kali. Udah tau juga sebenernya harus ngapain. Tapi aku cuma mau cerita doang. Cuma mau ngeluarin unek-unek doang. Cuma mau misuh doang :((

Hasyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!

#nangisdipojokan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)