06 December 2011

Heartbeat




Can you feel my heartbeat? The heart that you’ve stomped on is still beating towards you. No matter how hard I try, no matter how many new people I meet, again and again, why do I turn around and think of you? I’m going to stop, I want to stop. Although I calm and calm myself again, it’s no use.

Why am I still doing these stupid things? My mind seems to understand, but why my heart is still acting on its own? I grabbed you and I still can’t let go. It still seems like you’re by my side, I can’t believe we’ve had a goodbye.

No matter whom I meet, I can’t open a part of my heart. I keep leaving a space for you. This is not a reason for you to come back, but my heart keeps believing that you might come back. Why won’t it listen?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)