16 April 2013

I'm glad to be his only secret admirer
Watching his pretty face from the corner of this empty room
Listening to his footsteps, his voices from the side of this wall
Calling his name from the hidden window

He is the only one who catch me with his eyes and then
Send me to the jail with my fear,
Realizing that I start to think of him

Loving him is just hopeless
Spreading my dream in my night
It will be here, in my heart
Hardly to believe that love him is unreal
I'm afraid of it and I'll always be afraid of it

And I'm glad to be his only secret admirer
No more...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)