29 December 2012

Bumby Puppies

It's almost end of year already! Gosh is it just me but isn't day is seems faster and faster each day? it's already in the end of December! In couple days we will say goodbye to 2012. And it still a non-stop rainy day. I'm not complaining, I love rainy day. There's something romantic and gloomy about it that I love. But turn out my body is disagree with my mind, I get sick easily in this kind of weather. Bad influenza and fever is killing. Keep yourself healthy and safe, guys. Take care of yourself. 

Well, this is Cici and her six puppies. Five are female and one male. We had expected to get a new puppy around January. But last Christmas the six babies were born. That soft fur, those floppy ears, that quizzical look that draws an "awww" from the most hardened cynic. Yes, puppies are cute. Christmas happiness for Cici and Louie, and of course the whole family :')





2 comments :

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)