25 December 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas



Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.

It's Christmas every time you let God love others through you. It's Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.

Christmas is not just a day, an event to be observed and speedily forgotten. It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.

Happy Christmas everyone. Be a candle, be a light, be an inspiration, and spread love and happiness to the world. Peace be with you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)