09 November 2011

Someone Like You

You know how the time flies.
Only yesterday was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summer breeze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don't forget me. I begged, I remember you said.
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

Adele - Someone Like You
:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)