11 February 2012

Go, Round



If everything has been written, so why worry, we say
It's you and me with a little left of sanity
If life is ever hanging, so why worry, we say
It's still you and I with silly smile as we wave goodbye
And how will it be? Sometimes we just can't see
A neighor, a lover, a joker
Or a friend you can count on forever?
How happy, how tragic, how sorry?
The sun's still up and life remains a mystery

If everything has been written down, so why worry?

Dee Lestari - Grow A Day Older

2 comments :

  1. nice.. very nice..
    this song really kick my ass and say, "If everything has been written down, so why worry dude!?" LOL.. thanks for posting it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song as well as Dee Lestari herself. Her book is so damn lovely :')

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and willing to leave your thoughts here. I appreciate every single one I got. And I always tried my best to keep up replying all of those comments. Feel free to mention your blog here, I also love visiting other blogs as well as I enjoy having you here. :)